Balanza de los instintos (Preying on Instinct)
IATI Theater is excited to announce NON-EQUITY AUDITIONS for their production of BALANZA DE LOS INSTINTOS, a modern tragedy in five tableaus written by César Antonio Morón and directed by Mario Colón. Balanza de los instintos will be presented in Spanish at IATI Theater in the Fall of 2014, 64 East 4th Street, NYC. Production dates are September 18-October 5 and rehearsals begin the third week of August. Actors will receive a stipend.
2. 65-75 years old
3. Fluent in Spanish
4. Canjilón es un anciano sin fuerzas, dependiente, pobre. Intenta olvidar la historia trágica relacionada con la muerte de su hija, que sucedió en el pasado y que nunca se llegó a investigar ni a conocer del todo.
1. Auditions will be held by appointment only
2. Send email to address below to request appointment
3. Send headshot and resume via email
4. Further instructions will be given then
1. Saturday, August 2, from 10-1pm
2. Callbacks only: Sunday August 3, from 10-1pm
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment.
Please submit your headshot and resume.
- - - - - - - -
Do you think you can give life and pump pure Vanguardia into our stage? Are you passionate about bringing theater to life in cutting-edge, inspired, revolutionary ways by pushing the envelope of what theater is? Are you willing to create plays that provoke the extraordinary?
If your answer for the above is a resounding “yes” and you are a professional actor, dancer or singer—forward your resume and headshot digitally to email@example.com to be considered for a role.